Whoever, if whoever’s running against Donald Trump in 2020 calls you up and says, ”What do I do against this guy who has this insight into the American political mindset? What do I do?”
People caring for each other and taking responsibility for each other! That’s your message! The contrast with your opponent will be complete.
Activate your worldview #
- Talk from your worldview!
- Bring up your morals and connect them with your issues.
- Repeat your worldview and your morals as much as possible.
- Build a movement of people that repeats your worldview and your morals.
The Democratic Worldview #
Your worldview is about people caring for and helping each other, taking responsibility for each other as well as themselves.
Bring up examples of how people care for each other.
- Talk about parental leave and show images of fathers caring for their babies.
- Participate in community gardening, nurturing the plants, cooperating to make things grow.
- Gather citizens in town halls to talk, answer questions and get people engaged in creating a caring world.
Take photos of moments of care and share them. Share success stories to build momentum. Ask people to share their experience of caring, in writing, with a video or an image.
Avoid mentioning his positions and his worldview. Avoid repeating anything he brings up. Forget him and instead think and talk about your own worldview and your own issues.
When people care for each other we all win and that will also get you elected!